Height: 26.7" (90-95%)
Head: 16.7" (50-75%)
- Tummy time! He's tolerant of being on his belly, and has no problem looking straight ahead for extended periods of time.
- Hand-to-mouth. His entire fist spends a great deal of time inside his mouth.
- Smiling and giggling. He's so incredibly aware of the people around him; he recognizes us and greets us with smiles and giggles.
- SLEEP! At four months, routinely sleeps nearly twelve hours, with 0 or 1 nighttime feed.
- Rolling over. He can roll front-to-back, and will (occasionally) even try a back-to-front.
- Grabbing. He can grab and hold toys for short periods of time.
He loves his people. This can be a double-edged sword; he is happy to lay on the floor as long as he can see you, but the second you're out of eyesight, the fussing starts. This is particularly challenging in a rear-facing carseat, to which he still routinely objects.
I CHOOSE to wear this blanket...